Social media at California State University, Bakersfield is a key way to connect with followers while spreading the infectious `Runner spirit. While specific objectives, audiences and tactics vary by platform, social media at CSUB aims to promote brand awareness, deliver timely information, grow the university's reach and increase engagement.
- Elevate the CSUB brand through spreading `Runner spirit on social media
- Deliver timely, relevant information and engagement opportunities to audiences, driving traffic to websites (news stories, giving pages, event pages, etc.)
- Grow the audiences and reach of CSUB social media posts
- Increase two-way engagement on social media
- Be relevant and accurate
- Maintain a transparent, respectful and professional demeanor (be conscious of the imagery that is posted)
- Ensure content is accessible to people with disabilities