The Administration at California State University, Bakersfield is committed to excellence in everything we do. We provide top quality undergraduate and graduate academic programs that advance the intellectual and personal development of all CSUB students. We also provide critical programs and services that support the entire university as well as the local community.
The administration at CSU Bakersfield is organized as follows:
- The President oversees administration of the entire university
- The Provost oversees all academic affairs and programs
- Business and Administrative Services includes fiscal and support programs, human resources, facilities management, university police, budget, and safety and risk management
- Student Affairs includes athletics, dining and housing, the student union and bookstore, health center, recreation center, and other student programs
- University Advancement oversees fund development, university events, alumni relations, and public affairs and communications
- The Academic Senate is a governing body made up of faculty members