A Commitment to Community Service
CSUB is committed to engage the student-athlete in service to on campus and surrounding communities.
- Project 3000: Student-athletes, coaches, and staff will complete 3000 hours of community service hours this year.
- Ronald McDonald House: Student-athletes will consistently help with keeping children healthy and happy.
- Senior Olympic Games at Rosewood Retirement Community: Student-athletes set-up games for the elderly (once a year).
- Reopening of the Friendship House Community Center: Student-athletes helped rebuild the center to provide children with afterschool activities and offer classes for parents and young mothers.
- Channel 17 KGET Events: Student-athletes help with events they host such as food drives, clothing drives, etc.
- Beep Beep Bargain Blowout!: Student-athletes sold old team gear to fundraise, items that were not sold were donated to Goodwill.
- Athletics Barbeque: Provides food, drinks, live entertainment, a photo booth, and a few surprises to fundraise for student-athlete scholarships at CSUB.