The CHAMPS/Life Skills program will provide student-athletes numerous opportunities to be involved on campus at CSUB and within the community in order to promote academic excellence and community service. Student-athletes will also have an opportunity to attend workshops and events that focus on career and personal development. Lastly, the program will promote athletics by attending athletic events outside their respective sport.
We believe in and encourage our student athletes to commit to the following five areas to foster total growth and development:
- A Commitment to Academic Excellence
- A Commitment to Athletic Excellence
- A Commitment to Personal Development
- A Commitment to Career Development
- A Commitment to Community Service