A Commitment to Academic Excellence
CSUB is committed to support the academic progress of the student-athlete toward intellectual development and graduation.
- Student-Athlete Handbook: includes student-athlete and campus regulations, as well as campus resources
- Academic Support and Advising: designed to provide student-athletes with essential program requirements, registration, and guidance to promote academic success
- Quiet Study Sessions: designated location for student-athletes to study
- Computer Lab: designated location for student-athletes to research and complete assignments, conveniently located in the same building as Athletic Advisor
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC): exists to enhance the total student–athlete experience by promoting opportunity, protecting student–athlete welfare and fostering a positive student–athlete image
- The Rowdy’s: end of the year ceremony in which student-athletes are presented with academic excellence awards, most improved, athlete of the year award, etc.
- Athletics Academic Advising Council: provides student-athletes with assistance, guidance, and networks to available resources; will act as advocates and liaisons to a broader network of faculty, administrative staff, and campus resources