Transfer Evaluation Specialists are here to help you understand how the credit you have earned will transfer toward your degree at CSU, Bakersfield. Generally, students will be granted credit for baccalaureate-level courses successfully completed at regionally accredited two or four-year colleges.
Transfer Evaluation Overview
- An evaluation of transfer coursework will be completed once official transcripts from all institutions attended have been received.
- The completed transfer credit evaluation will be available through myCSUB under Academic Requirements.
- It is suggested you periodically run this report to see how you are progressing toward your degree.
- Please Note: Any applicable in progress coursework will be evaluated once final grades are received.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Transfer Coursework
Students who earn a passing grade will be granted college credit and applicable General Education area(s). Visit the Articulation webpage for more information.
CSUB grants undergraduate degree credit for successful completion of non-collegiate military instruction appropriate to the baccalaureate degree as recommended by the American Council on Education (ACE) in the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experience in the Armed Services.
- Official military transcripts must be submitted directly to the Office of the Registrar for evaluation.
- Army, Coast Guard, Navy, Marine Corps - Joint Services Transcript (JST)
- Air Force - Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
If you believe your military training has met the learning objectives for a specific GE requirement and/or a specific major requirement, consult with your academic advisor.
The Student Transfer Achievement Reform Act (SB 1440/Padilla) is designed to provide a clear pathway to the CSU degree major, also known as the Transfer ADT program. For additional information about this program, refer to the CSU Chancellor's webpage.
Once an approved AA-T or AS-T degree has been awarded by the transferring institution, be sure to submit official transcript to the Office of the Registrar, and meet with your academic advisor before the start of the semester.
- The following types of credit generally DO NOT TRANSFER to CSUB:
- Technical, vocational or remedial courses
- Courses from a non-regionally accredited institution
- Community college:
- A maximum of 70 semester (105 quarter) transferable units may be earned toward the minimum unit requirement for graduation. Courses beyond this limit may be used to satisfy specific subject requirements as appropriate.
- 4-year college or university:
- While there is no specific limit on transfer courses, students must satisfy the University’s 30-unit residency requirement to earn a CSUB degree.
ServiceNow- Transfer Evaluations Catalog
|Error in Transfer Grade Posted
|Course grade reflected on transfer evaluation differs from course grade earned on transfer transcript
|Transfer evaluation does not include course(s) reflected on the transfer transcript
|Request for Evaluation Prior to Appointment
|Request to complete a transfer evaluation for a student with a scheduled advising appointment
|Any other issue type(s) not listed
Transfer Credit & Graduation SpecialistPhone: (661) 654-2687Email: email@example.comOffice: Office of the Registrar
Transfer Credit & Graduation SpecialistPhone: (661) 654-3477Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: Office of the Registrar
Transfer Credit & Graduation SpecialistPhone: (661) 654-6560Email: email@example.comOffice: Office of the Registrar
Transfer Credit & Graduation SpecialistPhone: (661) 654-2035Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: Office of the Registrar