Welcome to CSUB’s Office of Events. We are glad you have chosen to look at CSU Bakersfield to plan your next event. CSUB offers event planning and vendor services, from corporate functions to lectures and social events. We serve both the campus community of faculty, staff and students and general public.
We welcome the external community to host indoor and outdoor events at CSUB. Contact the Office of Events at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Office of Events
Director of EventsPhone: 661-654-3977Email: email@example.comOffice: University Advancement
Senior Events SpecialistPhone: 661-654-3983Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice: University Advancement
Office of Events Support CoordinatorPhone: 661-654-3541Email: email@example.comOffice: University Advancement
Plan an Event
- CSUB Faculty, Staff and Students:CSUB employees and students are required to request an event space by using 25Live. Find more information on planning an internal event here.
- External Guests and Organizations:External guests are permitted to request outdoor events only during Fall 2022.The general public is welcome to rent venue space in hosting events on the CSUB campus. We look forward to CSUB’s continuing partnerships with the Bakersfield community and beyond! To get started, please fill out the external guest form. A member of the Office of Events team will get in touch to discuss your event further.
Policies and Procedures
- All persons using University property must abide by University policies and the law. View the interim policy, "Use of University Property and Time, Place and Manner Regulations."
- All previous repopulation policies have been removed and all guests planning events must follow the interim policy above.
- The purpose of CSUB policies and the corresponding procedures is to facilitate the effective use and enjoyment of the University’s property as an educational institution. Orderly procedures are necessary to promote the use of University property, to conserve and protect University property, to prevent interference with or disruption of University sanctioned business, operations and/or activities, to avoid imperiling public safety, and to protect the rights of those using University property.
- CSUB provides a variety of indoor and outdoor venue space to accommodate to your event needs.
- Conference and meeting spaces
- Courts and Gyms
- Outdoor spaces
Calendar of Events
- View upcoming events here.
- The default calendar shows highlighted events from 25Live. To have your event shown on the main Calendar of Events, please contact the appropriate 25Live Location Scheduler to highlight your upcoming event or activity.
- To refine your search, select specific calendars from Academic, Alumni, Arts & Culture, Campus Life, Campus Training, Community, Highlights, Sports, or Summer Programs/Events from the University Calendars search. You can also search by event name in the Event Finder.