All events and activities must be entered into 25Live. Log in to 25Live with single sign-on.
Before you enter your event into 25Live, it is essential to understand the event planning process and what to expect as a Requestor and expectations from the Location Scheduler.
- All events must be entered into 25Live at least 2-weeks in advance. Log in to 25Live with single sign-on.
- Planning a Fundraiser event?
- Full List of Facility Schedulers
Co-Hosted Events at CSUB
- If you are requesting Facility Rental Support, please provide the following form to the Office of Events:
Event Parking Basics
Alcohol at Campus Events
- CSUB Event Alcohol Use Application
Vendor Requirements and Liability
Food Vendor Requirements
CSUB Food Vendors
CSUB Standard Waivers
- Waivers are needed when an individual(s) are on the CSUB campus and do not have liability insurance. This completed waiver releases liability of CSUB, and the participant promises not to sue the State of California, the Trustees of The CSU and CSUB from all claims.
- Liability Insurance is required for each organization not considered University business and all service and food vendors for an event. A Special Event Policy may be required if the organization does not hold a Certificate of Liability Insurance.
- Sample – Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Requirements for Insurance