A three-week summer course in economics, for High School Students!
Offered by our Economics Department, through a CSUB-KHSD partnership.
Executive Advisory Council
It is the goal of the EAC to assist the BPA in its mission (see Mission Statement attached) by recommending programs, policies, procedures, and actions that work toward the elimination of possible gaps between what a student must learn to graduate from the BPA, and what the same student must know to assume an entry-level position within a progressive, competitive organization.
The Center for Economic Education and Research (CEER)
Welcome to Center for Economic Education and Research! We are located in the Economics Department at CSUB. The Center for Economic Education and Research has 3 Objectives:
- Carry out an applied regional economic studies program incorporating student-faculty research, community engagement, and collaboration with centers and researchers having similar missions and research programs.
- Offer economic and financial literacy programs for special audiences and the public.
- Sponsor and sustain activities and programs supporting the Economics Department's and University's mission.
CEER faculty are interested in working with students and community stakeholders in several areas, including the following:
- Economic trends analysis
- Regional economic impact studies
- Industry studies
- Economic and fiscal forecasts
- Grant, project, and program evaluation
- Government policy analysis
- Contractual research providing organizational decision support
- Geographic information systems (GIS)
- Basic discovery research
- Economic and financial literacy programs
- Public speaking