Custodial Services

Custodial Services provides a full range of cleaning services for the classrooms, offices, and public areas of all campus buildings.  We take care of your floors, bathrooms, trash, and even replace your fluorescent light tubes.

To report a custodial problem in your area, please fill out a Work Request and choose “Custodial Services” as the repair center.  A Work Request is required regardless of whether or not charges are incurred. 

If your issue requires immediate response, please call x2211 in addition to filling out the request.

Tell us how we’re doing!

Please fill out a Custodial Services Evaluation form.

Work Request

Work Request Button

Click the picture to be taken to our Work Order System.

To ensure your work request is completed in a timely manner, please give us 2 weeks notice for routine requests.