Alert: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Vehicle Operations

Vehicle Operations is a unit within the Facilities Management Department at California State University, Bakersfield.  As the name implies, the Vehicle Operations department assures the campus state-owned vehicles are in operational order through maintenance and repairs.

To report a problem with a State-owned vehicle, please submit a Work Request and choose “Vehicle Operations” as the repair center.  A Work Request is required regardless of whether or not charges are incurred.  If your issue requires emergency response, please call x2211 in addition to filling out a work request. 

Emails are not a substitute for a Work Request.

Submit a Work Request

Work Request Button

Click the picture to be taken to our Work Order System.