- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
The Testing Center at California State University Bakersfield provides proctoring services for anyone needing to take a paper or computer based test for another university, college or agency in the area of Bakersfield.
Students participating in distance learning or correspondence programs, and professionals needing certification in their field may be able to arrange to have their tests proctored at our CSUB Testing Center.
The Testing Center charges a $25 proctor fee for each exam, which is paid on the day of the exam by check or money order.
To make an appointment or get more information, please contact the Testing Center office by phone at (661) 654-3373 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.