- Up to
Special Testing Accommodations
Special Testing Accommodations are available to students with disabilities and those who request non-Saturday Testing due to religious faith reasons. Students must request special accommodations and submit required written verification to the Testing Center by the test registration deadline.
Students with disabilities who need to take either the EPT, ELM, and/or the GWAR tests must do the following:
- Submit test registration form and fee payment to the Testing Center by the registration deadline.
- Inform the Testing Center staff of your request for special accommodations at the time of registration
- Request a written notice of the special accommodations needed from the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities to be prepared for the Testing Center.
- Submit the written notice of the special accommodations to the Testing Center.
- A Testing Center staff will contact you to confirm the date/time that you will be tested. NOTE: The the date/time could be different from the campus-wide testing date/time.
Services for Students with Disabilities at CSUB
Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone Number: (661) 654-3360
TDD: (661) 654-6288
Services for Students with Disabilities at CSUB-Antelope Valley
Office Hours: M, T, W: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and TH: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone Number: (661) 952-5061
TDD: (661) 953-5120