- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Mastering the Interview
The secret to a winning interview is to be prepared!
- Interview preparation guide AND checklist
- Sample Thank You Letter
- Use the Optimal System to experience a Mock Interview via RunnerLink
Interview Preparation includes practice! You want to be able to demonstrate your skills, experience, and potential to your interview audience.
TWO OPTIONS TO PRACTICE INTERVIEWING:
- Log into RunnerLink and do a mock interview in the privacy of your own home using the Optimal Interview Skill Builder! All you need is a webcam. If you don't have a webcam, schedule a time to come to the CECE and use our equipment.
- Schedule an appointment for a mock interview with a Career Counselor through RunnerLink.
RunnerLink Student Login