What's Next?

Q: What do I need to do now?

A: Consult regularly with your academic advisor. Advisors are always an important resource for students trying to complete degrees, and as we move closer to changing our calendar this will be especially true. Advisors will work with you to to develop an approved Individualized Academic Plan and ensure you continue to make appropriate and efficient progress toward your degree. Undeclared students should decide on a major as soon as possible to schedule and complete required prerequisite course work efficiently. 

Q: Whom should I contact if I have questions?

A: Talk to the Student Center of your major.  Depending on your question, you may also want to contact Financial Aid, Evaluations, or the One Stop Shop counselor in Admissions & Records.