Admissions and Aid at CSUB
The Division of Enrollment Management oversees all admissions, records, financial aid, and student support programs at California State University, Bakersfield. We are committed to serving students and the campus community, and we are here to help make your experience at CSUB a positive one.
- Click on Admissions to find information about applying to CSUB and the steps you need to follow once you've been admitted.
- Click on Records and Registration for instructions on registering for classes and information paying your tuition, as well as how to add, drop, or withdraw from courses
- Click on Costs and Financial Aid to find out the typical cost of attendance, whether or not you qualify for aid, and how to apply for aid
- Click on Grades and Transcripts for University grading policies, transcript requests, and other information about your academic records
- Click on Graduation to get information about applying for graduation, requirements and commencement ceremonies
- Click on Student Support Programs for more information about EOP, First Year Experience, and other programs for CSUB students
- Click on International Students & Programs if you are an international student applying to CSUB, or if you are interested in study abroad programs
- Click on Veterans for information about special Veterans programs at CSUB
- Click on High School Students to find out about programs offered to local high school students, including Cal-SOAP, Career Beginnings, and Chevron High School Academy
- Click on Extended University to learn more about professional development courses, degree programs, and enrichment classes