- Miscellaneous Payments (Substitute Faculty, Music
Studio Faculty, and Extended University Faculty): Employees
appointed on an as-needed or per- quarter basis. Paid the
15th of the month for the prior pay period.
- Direct Payroll Deposit: Available to most faculty
and staff (students are not eligible). See HR for eligibility
- Payroll Deductions: The State allows for a variety
of miscellaneous deductions to be taken from regular faculty
and staff warrants. The following areas handle the miscellaneous
- Accounting - Parking.
- Foundation Accounting - On-campus charity deductions.
- HR - Most insurances, TSA's, and W-4 changes.
- Savings/Loan Payments - Credit union or bank where account
- Payments Reimbursed by Other Funding Sources:
Several departments have Foundation accounts that may be
used to pay stateside employees. In many cases, the payments
must be processed by the stateside payroll office with reimbursement
by the Foundation. The stateside payroll office should be
consulted before submission of payment to determine if it
must be stateside reimbursed, or can be paid by the Foundation
Pay Warrants and Cashiering: Payroll warrants
are generally disbursed by the Accounting Office Cashier.
A list of scheduled pay dates for employees is posted on
the web. Most non-instructional monthly warrants are grouped
by department for pick up by a designated employee. Instructional
employees pick up their own warrants but may instruct, in
writing, another individual to do so. Cashiers will request
identification before releasing warrants. Direct Deposit
Advices (paycheck stubs) for non-grouped employees are also
disbursed through the Cashier.