Here is the link to my list of publications and citations in google scholar.
- N. Abidi, E. Hequet, L. Cabrales, J. Gannaway, T. Wilkins, and L.W. Wells. 2008. Evaluating Cell Wall Structure and Composition of Developing Cotton Fibers using Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy and Thermogravimetric Analysis. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 107, 476-486.
- S. Wang, Y. Zhang, N. Abidi, L. Cabrales. 2009. Wettability and surface free energy of graphene sheets. Langmuir, 25(18) 11078-11081.
- N. Abidi, L. Cabrales, E. Hequet. 2009. Functionalization of Cotton Fabric Surface with Titania Nanosols: Applications for Self Cleaning and UV Protection Properties. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 1 (10) 2141-2146.
- N. Abidi, L. Cabrales, and E. Hequet. 2010. Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopic Approach to the Study of the Secondary Cell Wall Development in Cotton Fiber. Cellulose, 17(2) 309-320.
- N. Abidi, L. Cabrales, and E. Hequet. 2010. Changes in Sugar Composition and Cellulose Content during the Secondary Cell Wall Biogenesis in Cotton Fibers. Cellulose, 10 (1) 153-160.
- N. Abidi, L. Cabrales, and E. Hequet. 2010. Thermogravimetric Analysis of Developing Cotton Fibers. Thermochimica Acta, 498 (1) 27-32.
- L. Cabrales and N. Abidi. 2010. On the Thermal Degradation of Cellulose in Cotton Fibers. Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 102 (2) 485-491.
- L. Cabrales, N. Abidi, and E. 2012. Hequet. Microwave plasma grafting of fatty acids on cotton fabric surface. Applied Surface Science, 258 (2012) 4636-4641.
- L. Cabrales, N. Abidi, A. Hammond, and A. Hamood. 2012. Cotton Fabric Functionalization with Cyclodextrins. Journal of Materials and Environmental Sciences, 3 (3) 561-574.
- N. Abidi, L. Cabrales, and C. Haigler. 2013. Changes in the cell wall and cellulose content of developing cotton fibers investigated by FTIR spectroscopy. Carbohydrate Polymers, in press.