Welcome to the Testing Center Web Site:
The CSUB Testing Center is an important resource for the entire University and the Bakersfield community. It provides students with a variety of services in testing and assessment that are required for admission, placement, and graduation requirements.
CSUB Testing Center also provides students with test dates and registration procedures for national, statewide and local examinations. Test Dates for California State University Bakersfield campus are listed in the section of Testing Calendar. Advance reservations, as well as fee payments, are required for most tests.
For information and registration bulletins concerning the following tests, inquire at the Testing Center located in the Modular building next to Campus Police. Test bulletins including test dates and registration deadlines are located in the Testing Center.
Information for Tests:
- ACT Assessment(ACT)
- California Basic Education Skills Exam (CBEST)
- Campbell Interest and Skills Survey (CISS)
- California Subject Examinations for Teachers (CSET)
- CSU English Placement Test (EPT)
- CSU Entry Level Math Test (ELM)
- General Education Waiver Examinations (for CSUB students only)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Graduate Record Exams (GRE)
- Graduation Writing Assessment Exam (GWAR)
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
- Professional Assessments for Beginning Teachers (PRAXIS)
- Reading Instruction Competence Assessment (RICA)
- Scholastic Assessment Tests I & II (SAT)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)