- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
The Student Recreation Center is committed to providing employment opportunities for CSUB students.
Download the SRC Student Staff Application here or pick one up at the Member Services desk. Please submit completed applications to the Member Services desk.
Students enrolled in Extended University courses only do not qualify for student employment.
Click on one of the following job titles to download the job description in PDF format.
- Bike Share Attendant - Accepting Applications, due Friday April 21st at 5pm
- Climbing Wall Assistant - Accepting Applications, due Friday April 21st at 5pm
- Climbing Wall Substitute
- Fitness Advisor - Accepting Applications
- FitFloor Monitor - Accepting Applications, due Friday April 21st at 5pm
- Marketing Assistant (Emphasis in Photo and Video Production)
- Marketing Assistant (Emphasis in Graphics) - Accepting Applications, due Friday April 21st at 5pm
- Marketing Assistant (Emphasis in Social Media) - Accepting Applications, due Friday April 21st at 5pm
- Group Exercise Instructor - Accepting Applications
- IM Sports Official
- IM Sports Supervisor
- Member Services Assistant
- Personal Trainer - Accepting Applications
- Recreation Assistant - Accepting Applications, due Friday April 21st at 5pm
- Student Manager - Facilities
- Student Manager - Fitness
- Student Manager - SRC Sports
- Student Manager on Duty
- Student Manager - Marketing
- Student Manager - Member Services
- Student Manager - Outdoor Adventures (Rock)
- Student Manager - Outdoor Adventures (Trips)
- Student Manager - Wellness
Benefits of working on campus?
You'll get the opportunity to meet new people and be a part of a great staff.
Working at the SRC will allow you to engage with other departments on campus. We love collaborating!
There are plenty of professional development opportunities.
If we don't convince you, check out this Odyssey article!