- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
The Student Recreation Center is located in the heart of the CSUB campus. We offer a wide variety of programs and services from outdoor adventure trips, group x classes, intramural sports, rock climbing, personal training, special events, and more! CSUB students - come on in and take advantage of your membership! All you need is your CSUB ID. We also offer guest passes, sponsored memberships, and faculty/staff and alumni options. See which membership is best for you and your schedule!
The Student Recreation Center provides optimal service in a safe and fun environment for the CSUB community to achieve physical and mental well-being, personal development, and life-long learning through innovative, student-funded, student-driven programs of fitness, sports, and wellness.
To inspire, influence, and educate the inclusive campus community to attain their personalized level of fitness and wellness.
- Provide Opportunities that promote Student Development.
- Enhance the Quality of Campus Life.
- Partner with Academic Affairs to Improve Recruitment, Retention, and Graduation Rates.
- Invest in the Professional Development of Student Employees, Staff, Faculty, and Administrator.
- Develop and Conduct Assessment to Ensure Evidence-Based Practices.