- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
The Student Recreation Center provides optimal service in a safe and fun environment for the CSUB community to achieve physical and mental well-being, personal development, and life-long learning through innovative, student-funded, student-driven programs of fitness, sports, and wellness.
To inspire, influence, and educate the inclusive campus community to attain their personalized level of fitness and wellness.
- Provide Opportunities that promote Student Development.
- Enhance the Quality of Campus Life.
- Partner with Academic Affairs to Improve Recruitment, Retention, and Graduation Rates.
- Invest in the Professional Development of Student Employees, Staff, Faculty, and Administrator.
- Develop and Conduct Assessment to Ensure Evidence-Based Practices.
Who are we?
The CSUB Student Recreation Center is a recreation center that is funded by students for students.
Besides typical workout equipment, what else is offered?
The SRC provides a multitude of different types of equipment, including rackets for the tennis courts, video games to exercise with on the Wii and Xbox, workout DVDs to watch, and et cetera. If you are looking for a specific piece of equipment not available at the SRC, feel free to leave a suggestion at our comment box!
What programs does the SRC offer?
The SRC has many programs to keep your fitness fun and interesting. If you are into pumping iron, we have the equipment for you. If you want to tone up your core and build up your powerhouse muscle, we have you covered too. If you need a little more motivation to keep you going, perhaps try a group exercise class or a personal trainer help align your goals. Want to switch up your traditional workouts? The SRC even offers Intramural Recreation quarterly. You can Compete to Win the Cotton! No matter your needs, the SRC has something to offer!