Student Worker Pay Overview

| Overview | How to | Policies | Resources | Forms | Training | Contacts |

This page provides an overview of the commonly used Student Worker Pay forms. To learn more about the criteria, please visit the CSUB Payroll website.

Direct Deposit Authorization

The Direct Deposit Authorization form is used to authorize the State Controller’s Office to make direct deposits to your banking account. For more information, please refer to the HR Forms and Procedures.

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Form

You may choose to be reimbursed by direct deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT) for their travel payments (advances and claims) and reimbursements. For Payroll direct deposit questions, please contact Human Resources. Please refer to the EFT Instructions and Form, for more information.

Student Assistant Timesheet

The Student Assistant Timesheet is used for paying foundation and stateside student assistants. For more information, please refer to the Payroll website.