- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
- Requisition Process
- Furniture Policy
- Staff Directory
- Procurement Policies
- Office Max Delegation
- Retirement Awards
- Procurement FAQ
- CSU Provisions
Procurement & Contract ServicesCommitted to the continued growth and development of California State University, Bakersfield and in support of the University's academic goals, the mission of Procurement and Contract Services is to procure quality, cost-effective goods and services for the campus community through dedicated, ethical, customer-oriented service. Specifically, we:
- Award purchase orders to vendors in accordance with University, CSU, and State requirements.
- Provide information about leases and establish leases and coordinate financing arrangements.
- Prepare Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), Invitation for Bids (IFBs), and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) that are sent to various vendors and/or contractors.
- Take action to ensure equal opportunity in University business contracting.
- Review campus-wide needs and award agreements.
- Search out new products on request.
- Arrange for demonstrations of products.
- Maintain purchasing and contracting records and handle CSU and State procurement audits.
- Support CSUB’s recycling and waste reduction programs.
- Support CSUB’s DVBE and Small Business development program.
Procurement & Contract Services
9001 Stockdale Highway
Administration West Building #34
Bakersfield, CA 93311