Satellite Cashiering Authorization and
Satellite Collection Sheet
Instructions for Satellite Cashiering Form
Per CSU policy and the Education code, a department is required to become an approved ‘Satellite Cashiering’ station prior to collecting funds for deposit. This form enables our campus cashiers in recognizing authorized funds for receipting.
- Please read the terms carefully. These are taken from the audit guidelines and State Administrative Manual.
- List the type of fee being collected. Example: student fees, transcripts, application fees, fines, pharmacy, etc. One department may list several types of
- State the purpose of the fees being collected. Example: Pharmacy- payment for medications received from Health Center, etc.
- List the dollar range of fees being collected. Example: transcripts $4.00 - $10.00 etc.
- List at least 2 but no more than 3 people to be cashier designee’s (staff collecting money).
- List the department, the department head and have document signed by the department head.
- Send form to Accounting for approval and set up of department training.