California State University Bakersfield
Tuition/Fee Waiver Authorization
The Tuition Fee Waiver Authorization Form is used each term to notify the Student Financial Services Office of authorized waivers for that term.
The form should be submitted prior early registration each term, but must be received prior to the fee payment due date. (Students whose waivers are in place when they register will be assessed the proper fees, and will receive a bill for the correct amount.)
The form is to be completed as follows:
· Student Name and School Identification (SSN)
· Applicable Academic year (i.e. 2002-03)
· Applicable term (if the waiver is for the complete academic year please check all terms.)
· Check the applicable waiver (student may have only one waiver)
· List any special conditions or restrictions in the place provided. For example list specific class or unit requirements.
· Attach any pertinent documentation
· Signed as approved by the authorized department employee