requisition will replace the FORM 5 multi-part State of California
Intra Office Request currently
in use for the acquisition of commodities and services. This new
form is a printable form that still requires the user have it SIGNED
and DELIVERED to the Procurement Dept.
OPTIMIZED FOR INTERNET
- Requisition Form Instructions
- Requisition Form
- Publics Works/Professional Services
- Please inquire with the Procurement Dept. before completing
this part of the form.
- Furniture Policy
The Office of Procurement must ensure that all furniture purchases
meet established ergonomic standards, comply with ADA statutes, and
adhere to campus standards.
- Credit Card Program (Alternative to Online Requisition)
The program provides a method of procuring small
dollar purchases of authorized commodities by utilizing a specialized
credit card. This method will delegate procurement authority throughout
the University while protecting its assets.
- Ergonomic Chairs - Read more