CSUB Logo Usage 101
- Use updated logos (see art sheet).
- Use proper nomenclature:
- "CSU Bakersfield"
- "California State University, Bakersfield"
(not "Cal State" or "Cal State Bakersfield", etc.)
- Do not stretch, distort, rotate, reverse or otherwise alter any of the logos or marks.
- Always use the Trademark (TM)™ symbol with the logos.
- Do not create new logos representing any University department or unit without permission from the Office of the President.
- Use only Licensed Vendors (see Licensed Vendors list)
Remember: All logos are property of California State University, Bakersfield.