NOTE: Most of our forms can be completed online and printed. We recommend this method (as opposed to completing them by hand), as this prevents any problems with legibility. All forms are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader on your computer,

> click here to download a free copy of Adobe Reader.

Frequently Used Forms


Form Descriptions

Concurrent Enrollment Request

Use to request an authorization to take classes outside of CSUB.

AFSIS for Undergraduate Students

AFSIS for Graduate Students

Affidavit of Financial Support for International Students

Health Insurance Affidavit

Health Insurance Affidavit for International Students

I-102 Form

Used to request for a replacement for a lost or stolen I-94 Card.

I-539 Form

I-539 Form Instruction

Used to request change of status (such as from B1/B2 to F-1 or from F1 to H-1). 

I-765 Form

I-765 Form Instruction

Used to request employment authorization for practical training in the student’s field of study, either pre or post-completion (OPT) from USCIS.