CSUB welcomes all vendors to the campus. Each vendor is required to have a certificate of insurance with additional endorsements. Food/catering vendors must also provide health permits. The vendors below have provided required insurance and health permits. For requirements for catering/vendors please contact the Office of Events Here.

Starting in the 2018-2019 fiscal year, we will be having a Vendor Open Enrollment period to accept all insurance and permits for review. The dates for this period will be later determined. All other food vendors who do not provide insurance and permits during this period, can cater on campus if covered under the specific event policy. Please contact the Office of Events with any questions.


Aramark CSUB catering       Starbucks

Panda Express            Which wich

curbside kitchen - vendor         Salty's BBQ & catering    



Freestyle event services        Joronco rentals

Knight's pumping & portable services        Pacific west sound

Trans-west security services        Walker-lewis rentals