Alerts: COVID-19 | Return to Campus | CARES Act

** Below are a lists of items that you will be referred to for your event.**

Alcohol and Beverage Use

The Request for Alcohol application must be completed 45 days prior to an event. NO student-sponsored event can request alcohol.   

Campus Map and Parking

CSUB has permit parking lots. The Event Coordinator will work with the organization and the University's Police Department on event parking.
CSUB maintains a strict policy on being ADA for internal and external events.
Use the CSUB campus map for your invitation.

Health Permits

Health permits are required for food vendors/caterers for all events. Community Health Permits are required for larger events where the community is invited to attend. Please refer to the list of pre-approved vendors and caters below.  

Internet Access

Liability Insurance

Liability Insurance is required for each organization and all service and food vendors for an event.

Marquee Requests



For questions regarding pricing, permits, alcohol and beverage use, or waivers please contact the Office of Events.

Office of Events
Phone: (661) 654-3977

Office Hours: Available by appointment 

California State University, Bakersfield
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, CA 93311