- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Institutes & Research Centers
CSUB is the center of learning in Kern County. And while the University’s primary mission is educating undergraduate and graduate students, there is a great deal of learning that goes on outside the classroom — not just for CSUB students, but for the greater community as well. CSUB academic centers and institutes are an invaluable point of contact between the intellectual life of those on campus and the outside world.
Explore some of these institutes and research centers below:
The Kegley Institute of Ethics enhances the quality of our community by stimulating thought and involvement in ethical issues.
The California Well Sample Repository, housed on the CSUB campus, includes thousands of oil, gas, water and core wells in California.
The Facility for Animal Care and Treatment (FACT) serves as a wildlife rescue, conservation, & education project that benefits local wildlife, especially birds of prey and endangered species.
The Center for Economic Education and Research (CEER) enhances economic education throughout the community and supports economic research.
The Business Research and Education Center serves as a resource for faculty research projects, various student programs and projects, and other interactive efforts between CSUB and the regional Kern County area.
The Political Research Center supports research and consulting to enhance student training, faculty teaching, and professional competence.
- Institute for Religion, Education and Public Policy
- Nursing Center for the Advancement of Research and Evaluation (NCARE)
- Public Service Institute/Meryl Ruoss International Repository of Public Administration Documents
- Public History Institute at CSUB History Department Office
- Southern San Joaquin Valley Information Center (Archaeological Info Center)