CSU Bakersfield President's Monthly Campus Update
Horace Mitchell, Ph.D.
- December 18, 2009
- Vol. 4, No. 12
As we prepare for our annual winter holiday break, I have decided to defer several topics until the January 2010 issue of the Update. Those are:
- New members of the CSUB Foundation Board and the President's Community Advisory Council
- Alumni Hall of Fame inductees for 2010
- New Alumni Association board of directors
- Center for Community Engagement and Career Education
- Diversity Training Officer appointment
The campus will close at noon on Thursday, December 24, 2009 and re-open on Monday, January 4, 2010.
I want to extend my great appreciation to each of you for your unique contributions to the success of the University in serving our students and community. It is our shared commitment and collective and cumulative efforts that will continue our advance toward realization of our vision of excellence.
First Lady Barbara Mitchell and our whole family join me in wishing you and your family a joyous holiday season and a New Year of health, happiness and prosperity.
I look forward to seeing you in 2010.