How Do I Apply for Admissions AB 540 at CSUB?

For a California State University (CSU):

1) Apply for admission to the CSU through CSUMentor.

2) After you submit your admissions application, submit a California Non-Resident Tuition Exemption Request to the office of admissions at CSUB.  It is beneficial to submit the request prior to enrollment at the University.

3) You will be required to submit high school transcripts and appropriate records of high school graduation or the equivalent.

For more information on admissions, visit the Admissions page