Alert: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Payment Services

The Payment Services is responsible for recording all invoices and travel claims in PeopleSoft for payment and preparing checks to be printed. Requests for payment arrive in Payment Services in different formats:
  • Invoices
  • Direct Pay Request
  • Travel Claims
  • Receive and Audit ProCard Transaction Reports
  • Special Services

Payment requests are verified prior to payment via authorized approval signatures. Payment may be delayed if the appropriate approval process is not followed.

COVID-19: Latest Campus News

Instructions: How to Cancel Travel

Instructions: How to Cancel Travel in Concur Only

Coronavirus Airline Fees

Coronavirus South Korea Travel Ban - CSU Memo 2/28/2020

Coronavirus China Travel Ban - CSU Memo 1/31/2020

CA AB1887 - List of Banned/Restricted States

Concur Travel & Expense (CTE)

9001 Stockdale Highway, 35ADM
Administration Building East, Room 106

Bakersfield, CA 93311

Phone: (661) 654-2862
Fax: (661) 654-2134


Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 5:00 pm