Alert: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)

If you have been notified that you are not compliant with Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and that you will be losing your aid, you must first file a petition with the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office.  

If approved, you will be required to get an Academic Plan with a SAP advisor at the AARC.  Please contact 661-654-2700 to schedule an appointment with the SAP advisor AFTER your petition has been approved.  Please note that your aid will NOT be dispersed until your petition has been approved AND you have met with a SAP advisor for an academic plan.

Please view the Financial Aid & Scholarships website for details regarding Satisfactory Academic Progress.

SAP Guidelines