Alerts: COVID-19 | Return to Campus | CARES Act

Open All/Close All

Academic: Bluebooks?

The bookstore sells bluebooks, and during finals, the Office of Student Involvement hand out free bluebooks. When OSI is closed, students may get them at the Student Union information desk.

Academic: General Education requirements?

Go to and click on the GE & Other Graduation Requirements Checklist link.

Athletics: Game Schedules?

The Student Union information desk keeps a schedule of athletic events in the Event and FAQ binder.

Athletics: Tickets?

Admission to sporting events is free for students, but physical tickets may be required. Visit or call 661-654-2583 for more information.

Business Services: Live Scan Fingerprinting service?

There is not a Live Scan Fingerprinting service currently on campus, but one is being considered. Meantime, Campus Police recommends going to Solomon's Porch. Visit for more information.

Business Services: Notary Public?

Deborah Burks in the President's Office does notary public services. The President's Office is located in the Business Development Center.

Business Services: Printing and Faxing?

Printing can be done at the bottom floor of the library inside the computer lab.

Printing and faxing can be done at the campus print shop ("Reprographics").

Business Services: Stamps?

Stamps can be purchased at the Cashier's office and the bookstore.

Directions: Bookstore?

The campus bookstore is located at the far end of the Student Union. Its regular hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Fridays 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

The bookstore is operated by a third-party, not CSUB.

Directions: Extended University?

Extended University is located in the Business Development Center in BDC C-400.

The contact number is 654-2441

For more information, visit

Directions: Library?

From the front doors of the Student Union, follow the path that goes around the left side of the Runner Café. You will find the Walter W. Stiern library on the left hand side on the hill. It is the tallest building on campus.

Directions: Pay phones?

There is one pay phone located near the bus terminal, west of the library.

Directions: Print Shop ("Reprographics")?

Reprographics is the campus site for graphics/word processing and printing services such as copying, printing, design, and bindery services. They can also fax documents.

Reprographics is located just north of the Business Development Center by the central plant.

Office hours are 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM. Summer hours may vary. Call extension #2272 to verify office hours. Use Extension #6969 for faxing.

Directions: Stockdale Room?

The Stockdale Room is adjacent to the east side of the Runner Café. Enter the Runner Café through the doors facing the Student Union, and the Stockdale Room can be entered through the two beige doors on your left.

Directions: Student ID Cards?

The printing area for Student ID cards in located in the computer lab on the bottom floor of the library. Cards are free the first time, and a $5 charge for reprints if lost or damaged.

Directions: Testing Center?

The Testing Center is located next to Campus Police and can be contacted at Extension #3373.

Employment: Job Opportunities?

The Center for Community Engagement and Career Education has a bulletin board with part-time jobs at school and around the community. You can also find these by using the "Handshake" service provided for CSUB students.

Other services provided by the CECE and Handshake include resume building workshops, graduate school fairs, part-time job fairs, and the furloughs, frito boats and Friday's program.

For more information, call 654-3033 or email

Student Union job applications may be filled out and turned in at any time at the Student Union information desk.

Food/Dining: Locations?

Runner Cafe is located across from the Student Union.

Rowdy's Place is home to Panda Express. It is located inside the Student Union.

Starbucks is located inside the Student Union.

Which Wich Sandwiches is located on the bottom floor of Science III, facing the Business Development Center.

Runner Express is a small "convenience store" located in front of the Nursing building.

Snacks and drinks are available from vending machines around campus, including DDH, Science 1, and BDC, as well as from the bookstore.

Host Families: Information?

Contact the Intensive English Center at extension 2014 or email

The center is located  in ME II 211.

Parking: Citations?

Paying for a parking citation cannot be done on campus. It must be done following the instructions on the back of the citation. For appeals, contact Campus Police at 654-2111. You can also appeal/pay your citation online (by credit card or e-check). If you are making the payment by mail you can only send check or money order (payable to PMB, with citation number or vehicle license number on the payment). The usual address is:

Parking Management Bureau
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
COntact: 1-800-700-4417

Parking: Permits?

Parking is $93 per semester for cars, $22 per semester for motorcycles.

Parking permits can be paid for at the Cashier's Office by cash or check only, or online with a credit card. The permit will be mailed to you within two weeks. Until the permit arrives, the receipt may be placed in the windshield as proof of purchase. The Cashier's office is open Monday - Friday, 8:15 AM to 4:45 PM. Summer hours may vary.

Daily parking on campus is $6. Tickets are available at ticketing machines placed near the entrance of all streets leading into campus.

COVID-19 UPDATE: During the Fall 2020 Semester, the Cashier's Office is closed to in-person transactions and Parking Permits are not required to park on campus.

Posters: Approval?

All posters must be approved and stamped by Campus Programming. They will provide a map that shows approved posting areas on campus. Posters can only be posted in approved areas.

Posters may be made in the Campus Programming office. Check with CP about services regarding making or printing posters.

Reservations: Rooms?

Rooms in the Student Union may be reserved by going to or just searching the term "25Live" on the CSUB Homepage.

Araceli Esparza is available in the Student Union if you need assistance with the 25Live reservation process. Her office is in the Student Involvement office and her extension is #6674.

Rooms in the Student Union may be "checked out" at the Student Union Information Desk if they are empty and there are no reservations holding the space. This can only be done at the time you'd like to use the room, not in advance.

Tech Issues: Calculator Rental?

Calculator rentals are available in the Science Stockroom, located in Science I Room 133. Contact Extension #6694.

Tech Issues: Laptop Service?

IT Student Services is located on the bottom floor of the library. When you come down the stairs or out the elevator, it can be found on the far side of the computer lab.

Theater: Tickets?

Call 661-654-3150 for tickets and information.

Wi-Fi: Availability?

There is Wi-Fi in most buildings around the school including the DDH Building, the Student Union building, the Runner Cafe, and the W.S. Library. For Wi-Fi access, use your myCSUB login.