- Dominguez, A. & LaGue, K. (2013). Beyond academic standards: Social and emotional learning in the classroom, 6 (1). National Teacher Education Journal.
- LaGue, K. (2011). Giving a voice to "group home kids": Fostering resiliency through autobiographical writing events. National Social Science Journal, 37 (1), 73-78.
- LaGue, K. (2010). "It is hard, but at the end of the day, I feel we have both grown a little. "An examination of the challenges and benefits of service-learning for university students and foster youth. National Society for Experiential Education Quarterly, 2. http://www.nsee.org/enews/2010/Vol1_No2_Winter/readmore.php?page=article1
- LaGue, K. & Wilson, K. (2010). The QUICK comprehension strategy: Using peer tutors to improve the comprehension of 5th and 6th grade struggling readers. Kappa Delta Pi Quarterly, 46 (4), 182-186.
- LaGue, K. & Grappendorf, K. (2009). Promoting physical activity and academic success with adolescent foster youth. Health Education and Behavior, 36 (2), 211-213.
- LaGue, K. (2008). What counts as literacy curriculum? An investigation of text selection, patterns of interaction, and opportunities for learning to be literate in a pre-kindergarten classroom. Berlin:VDM Publishing.