- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Two-part GWAR workshop April 25 and May 2 at 1pm. We highly recommend that you attend both session, so we have a writing sample to assess. The first session will involve a practice exam, and the second session will present strategies to follow and mistakes to avoid during the test. You will follow-up with a consultation with a tutor on your writing sample.
There are only 13 available computers for the practice exam portion of the workshop; however, you are welcome to use your own laptop to write the practice exam.
To RSVP, call 654-6411 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Essay Invention and Organization
- Thesis Statements and Topic Sentences
- Paragraph Development and Coherence
- Essay Development and Organization
- Timed Writing
- Sentence Variety
- Grammar (Punctuation; Run-ons, Comma Splices, and Fragments)
- MLA/APA Citation
ALL WORKSHOPS RUN FOR 30 MINUTES.
Ideas for a Workshop?