- Up to
Make an appointment
- If you choose an online appointment, you must have a Google Gmail account. To sign up for Gmail, click here.
- All appointments are 30 minutes.
- Students may schedule only one (1) appointment per day for a maximum of 30 minutes of tutoring per day. If a student requires additional help, he or she will be treated as a walk-in. Appointments must be made 24 hours before the desired appointment time
- If a student is 10 minutes late for an appointment, the student forfeits the tutorial session, and the student will be treated as a walk-in.
- Authors of papers must be present for the tutoring session. Tutors will not work with a student who brings someone else's essay, nor will they proofread, edit, or fix a paper that has been dropped off.
- Once you submit your request, wait for an email from the Writing Resource Center to confirm the time and date of your appointment. The email will state that either you appointment is confirmed, or if that time is not available, we will offer alternative dates and times that are available.
- You are also welcome to call and make an appointment by calling the Writing Resource Center at 654-6411
*Make sure to bring a printed copy of your paper, and your writing assignment/prompt*