- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
CFS Data Warehouse
The CFS Data Warehouse is a reporting data warehouse for CSU’s finance information. The CFS Data Warehouse includes an interactive web-based interface, dashboards of related reports, and other features to assist you in creating reports and managing your budget.
A data warehouse is a central repository (database) of summary data, raw data, and metadata. Summary data represents aggregated data for specific areas, such as funds or accounts. Raw data represents the transactional or other information necessary to decompose aggregated data or provide detail. Metadata is data about the data.
For more information regarding the data warehouse, please use the links below.
Instructional Guides and Job Aids