- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
TechSmith Camtasia Studio 8Camtasia Studio 8 is a powerful software tool that allows Faculty members to record their PC's screen and produce professional level videos. The videos can be a full lecture, PowerPoint presentation, or a set of images. Narration or lecture audio can be recorded at that time or re-narrated at a later date. There are many transitions, call-outs, and Zoom-N-Pan effects available to help produce your video. Camtasia Studio also integrates publishing video content to various hosting sites such as:
- Google Drive
- TechSmith Relay (Videos hosted on CSUB Streamer)
If you plan on using Camtasia Studio to connect to the Camtasia Relay server for uploading to CSUB Streamer, you need to:
- Submit a request for a Camtasia Relay account.
- Submit as part of your request for a Camtasia Relay Account, a request for the Camtasia Studio Software.
Throughout the year, Faculty TLC will be offering workshops on Camtasia Studio.
Camtasia Studio workshops being offered by the Faculty TLC:
- Introduction to Camtasia Studio
- Introduction to Editing in Camtasia Studio
- Captioning in Camtasia Studio
The Faculty TLC can provide individual training if the current workshops do not fit your schedule.
To schedule an individual training session, please contact the Faculty TLC at x2084 or send an email.
Website:TechSmith Camtasia Studio
Camtasia Studio: What's New in 8.1
Interested in attending a training session, or need individual training?
If you would like to attend any of the training sessions, or want to schedule an individual training session, please click on a link below.