- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
TechSmtih software such as Camtasia Studio 8, and TechSmith Relay are now available to CSUB Faculty Members for their CSUB issued computers.
Camtasia Studio and Relay both offer Faculty a way to screen capture their office PC machine desktop and present video lectures to their students.
Relay is a quick one-take application that can create a fast screen capture video of lectures. Relay also includes limited editing and captioning on the relay server.
Camtasia Studio 8 is a full video and audio screen capturing software that can handle editing video for post production. Camtasia Studio 8 can also publish to the CSUB Streamer server to host your online lectures.
TechSmith Software information:
- Camtasia Studio 8 is a screen capturing and full video editing software.
- TechSmith Relay is a one-take screen capturing software.
- Jing is a screen capturing and 5 minute video recording software.