- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residential Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
You seem to be an excellent candidate for hybrid or online learning. This assessment is subjective, though, and carries no guarantees. Remember that hybrid or online courses require as much or more effort as “traditional” courses do.
You’re a good candidate for hybrid or online learning – but to improve your learning experience, you’ll want to think about how you can change the areas where you chose No. Remember that hybrid or online courses require as much or more effort as “traditional” courses do.
Hybrid or online learning may require extra effort on your part for a successful learning experience.
Your technical preparedness, learning style and skills may not be fully compatible with hybrid or online learning; you’ll need to expend some extra effort on your part to make this a successful experience.