|A GS104a Instructor will be available in the computer lab, lower level of library, to help if needed every Friday and often Saturday or Sunday. The class assistant is available at the OASIS center during his office hours.|
|Resources for Information
(1) CSUB Library
(2) CSUB Information Competency
(3) Developing Library page on Information Competency.
(4) Information Competence Toolbox for Social Science
(5) Information Competency Terms
(6) Legal and Ethical Considerations
(1) Review lab assignments this quarter
(2) Review library concepts and legal considerations in the assignment outlines M4, W4, M5, W5
(3) Review other materials covered by librarians
(4) Browse through the Computer and Society links
The midterm will be like the quizzes with vocabulary questions, problems where you show your skills with applications, library/web searches, and credibility evaluation. The main part will be unformatted text for a class paper that you will format as per instructions.
You will turn in a the current version of your FAQ and Dictionary next Wednesday for evaluation. We will randomly choose 5 terms from assignments to evaluate the glossary. We will randomly examine 3 FAQs to evaluate your FAQs.
For help are clarifications about the midterm see:
Ramon or Garett during their available hours.
I may add more specifics when midterm is completed so check this page later.