A very old Typewriter
[Edit 4/13/07 8:15pm ADA]
Practice exercise [linked only for workshop]
Hints--your suggestions appreciated:
(1) Start with bibliography and notes from sources as you collect information
Citation Style for Research Papers and ASA for Sociology
(2) Setup general formatting for the paper; margins, paragraph indent, page numbers, etc.
(3) Outline your paper
(4) Include quotes and footnotes as you write
(5) Final formatting: title page, bibliography, etc.
(6) Check grammer but I would use the Word grammer check with much caution
(7) Check spelling but be aware of limits