- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Campus Programming
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement (GWAR)
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Fee||Report Time|
PRIOR TO TAKING THE GWAR
Download the GWAR Policy to read the exam guidelines, sample exam question and responses.
- Pay the test fee at Cashiers Office in the Administration East Building
- Your receipt and registration form must reach the Testing Center prior to the registration deadline
- Keep Admission Ticket and take it with you to the test, with a picture I.D.
- Walk-Ins are not permitted to take the test (prior registration is required)
- Registration Deadline - Wednesday before the exam date by 5:00 p.m.
- Paying for the GWAR does not mean that you have registered to take the test.
- If you pay the fee, but your registration form doesn't reach the Testing Center by the registration deadline, you may apply the fee to another test date or request a refund from the English Department.
- The examination fee is not refundable unless (1) you inform the Testing Center on or before the registration deadline (normally 8 days prior to the examination) or (2) you present a signed medical excuse or other evidence of an unanticipated and unavoidable conflict with the examination