Mathematics Science Credentials

Earning your Credential at CSUB- All personnel working in school positions such as teachers, administrators, or counselors must have the appropriate California Credential issued by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. Many of these credentials can be earned at CSU Bakersfield. Single-Subject Orientations are held on a quarterly basis.
For more information about a credential, please contact the Credential Office: (661) 654-2110