- Discover CSUB
- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
- ASI (Student Government)
- Antelope Valley Campus
- Campus Dining
- Career Education & Community Engagement (CECE)
- Children's Center
- Counseling Center
- Health, Safety And Wellness
- Housing & Residence Life
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Financial Services
- Student Organizations
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Union
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- News & Information
- Flyer Announcements
- Brown Bag
- Lunch With Our Leaders
- Week of Welcome
- Photo Gallery
- Dance Marathon
The Campus Programming Committee is committed to enhancing the quality of the student experience through collaborations with faculty, staff and students and by planning diverse events and activities. The committee will focus on creating a vibrant campus life for all students through creative programming ideas and implementation.
- Enhance traditional campus events
- Enhance collaborations with campus entities
- Enhance diversity programming
- Enhance leadership development of the committee members
- Enhance the variety of co-curricular programs
SAVE THE DATES!!!
09.14.15-09.18.15 | Week of Welcome Fall 2015
See Flyer Annoucements For More Information!
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Download the Student Employment Application HERE
Submit your application to the Student Union in person or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Quarter Hours
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
July 27th-July 31st: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm