The Campus Programming Committee is committed to enhancing the quality of the student experience through collaborations with faculty, staff and students and by planning diverse events and activities. The committee will focus on creating a vibrant campus life for all students through creative programming ideas and implementation.
- Enhance traditional campus events
- Enhance collaborations with campus entities
- Enhance diversity programming
- Enhance leadership development of the committee members
- Enhance the variety of co-curricular programs
Schedule of Events
Download a copy of the Spring Calendar HERE.
Winter Quarter Hours
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm