Small Business Development Center
California State University Bakersfield
SBDC Advisory BoardThe Advisory Board plays an extremely valuable role as it helps guide SBDC to develop and define its strategic goals, improve its economic impact, enhance the services provided and develop strategic alliances that will help further its mission of growing small businesses in Kern, Mono, and Inyo Counties.
- Keith Brice - President/CEO - Mid State Development Corporation
- Morton Brown - Retired Executive and SCORE Counselor
- Pat Collins - CEO/Sales Manager - H.P Sears Company, Inc.
- Mark Evans - Associate Dean - CSUB - School of Business and Public Administration
- Diane Howerton -Regional Director - UC Merced SBDC
- Jeff Johnson - JLM Associates
- John Nilon - County Administrative Officer - County of Kern
- Debbie Moreno - President/CEO - Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce
- Ali Morris - President/CEO - Kern County Black Chamger of Commerce
- Jay Tamsi - Chair - Kern County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce;
Vice Chair - Dreyers Grand Ice Cream, Inc.
- Larry Velasquez - VP and Retail Banking Regional Manager - Rabobank N.A.'s Central Valley Region
CSU Bakersfield Small Business Development Center © 2010
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and the University of California, Merced. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA. All Federal and State funded programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Special arrangements for individuals with disability will be made if requested in advance.