- Up to
All students must apply for graduation. Attendance at the CSU Bakersfield Commencement Ceremony is optional but recommended.
Application for Graduation:
- Application for Graduation (Grad Check) should be filed at least two quarters before their expected date of graduation.
Note: Do NOT send the Graduation Application to the Main Campus Admissions and Records. If you do so, you will not have a completed Program Outline on file, and you could be denied Graduation. Send your completed application and fee to Regional Programs. We can then insure the appropriate paperwork is submitted to the Admissions and Records office.
Click below for additional information and to download the application form.
- Complete the form as follows:
- Complete the application online and print.
- Application Fee: $55
- Return the completed form with payment to the Extended University office:
9001 Stockdale Highway
Bakersfield, California 93311-1022
- Once the application is received in our office and we receive the major and minor concentration outlines from your department, the Admissions & Records office will process the application and notify you of your graduation eligibility.
If you have any questions regarding the grad check process, please call us at (661) 654-3423.
- Regional Programs strongly encourages graduates to participate in the CSU Bakersfield Commencement Ceremonies. Students will have their degrees conferred with all of the CSU Bakersfield graduates of the same major.
- For up to date commencement information, click here.
- Liberal Studies -- contact the Liberal Studies office at 661/654-3337
- Communications -- contact the Communications department at 661/654-6345